We look forward to seeing you back in store, however, this return must be done in the safest possible environment. This is why our Trois-Rivières store will be open on Monday, May 11th and our Laval and Brossard stores will be open on May 25th. Our Québec store will be open on June 1st.
To do so, we have implemented strict rules to facilitate your visit in store and ensure a safe environment that minimizes contact.
Our main objective is first and foremost to guarantee a safe environment for our employees and customers. We strongly encourage all of our customers to listen carefully to the recommendations of governments and health professionals before making a store visit.
RIGOROUS IN-STORE PROCESSES AND HYGIENE MEASURES
We have a rigorous process in place to ensure safety and peace of mind.
- A docking station will be erected at the entrance to the stores. Our welcoming host will ask you to answer several questions to ensure that you can have a safe visit in store.
- Hygiene measures will be implemented, clear signage and restrictions on access to certain products will also be put in place;
- Plexiglass will be installed at the cash counters to ensure a healthy distance;
- Each service station will be cleaned after each use;
- Use of single-use gloves by our advisors and customers;
- Cleaning of payment terminal surfaces after each use;
- Quarantine of used products and products under repair (minimum of 48 hours);
- And more.
Our stores will be cleaned several times a day and an assigned manager will make sure that the rules in place are respected. We ask all staff members and customers with symptoms to stay home. These customers can make their purchase online and take advantage of free shipping at any time.
IN-STORE OPENING HOURS
Our business hours will be temporarily modified during the next few weeks to ensure optimal service to our customers:
Trois-Rivières store from May 11th and Laval and Brossard stores from May 25th. Our Québec store will be open on June 1st.
Monday to Wednesday: 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday and Friday: 10 am to 7 pm
Saturday: 10am to 5pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
* In-store customer limit: for an indeterminate period of time, the number of customers will be limited to 8 people at a time in the Laval, Brossard and Quebec City stores. This limit will be 5 people for the Trois-Rivières store.
We strongly recommend our customers to make their payment using a contactless card (debit or credit) in order to minimize exchanges.
IN-STORE COURSES CANCELLED | COLLÈGE GOSSELIN
All private classes, group classes and photo workshops are cancelled until further notice. If you have a reservation within the next few weeks, please contact our customer service department at [email protected] or 1-844-882-3999.
ONLINE COURSES: NEW!
In order to offer you learning flexibility, our team has developed a series of online courses on photography and video of 2 hours each. To consult the course schedule, please visit the "Events" section of our Facebook page. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive the latest courses added to the calendar!
The equipment rental service is suspended until further notice in order to limit the handling of the equipment.
USED EQUIPMENT BUY-BACK SERVICE
Any used equipment purchased following an evaluation by our team will be quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours.
SENSOR CLEANING AND REPAIR SERVICE
All products brought into the store for sensor cleaning or repair will be quarantined for 48 to 72 hours before an employee processes the request.
FREE DELIVERY ON ONLINE PURCHASE
We strongly encourage our customers to conduct their transactions via our website. To do so, we offer free shipping on all web orders.
PICKING UP AN ORDER IN STORE
No in-store pick-up will be offered until May 31, 2020.
Thank you for shopping at a Quebec retailer, your loyalty is greatly appreciated by our entire team! Gosselin is proud to be part of the community for 85 years.