The Olympus FL-300R is an easy-to-operate versatile external flash for your PEN or OM-D Camera. With an equivalent GN (Guide Number) of 28 at ISO 200, you can accomplish flash shooting with stable light and optimum brightness. It functions as a bounce flash and wireless remote flash with enough power for most any typical shooting situation. Photographers can use it in tandem with the camera's built-in, pop-up flash, or as an alternative to it. Additionally, it has the ability to function wirelessly through a remote control function on the E-P3, E-PL3 and E-PM1.
Lightweight yet powerful, this compact flash unit enables versatile and creative lighting options - even in tricky, low-light conditions. There are no annoying cables either, thanks to its remote control (RC) wireless functionality. The design also features a bounce head for indirect flash set-ups and regulated lighting close to distance objects. The FL-300R flash has a guide number of 28 at ISO 200 and can be controlled directly from the camera LCD. As well as being easily portable in any camera bag, its sleek exterior and stylish silver finish also matches perfectly with the classic look of the PEN models. Nevertheless the FL-300R features an integrated wide panel to cover the field up to a Micro Four Thirds lens with a focal length of 9mm.
- Guide Number 28 at ISO 200 (when built-in wide panel is not in use), Guide Number 16 at ISO 200 (when built-in wide panel is in use)
- 9mm equivalent coverage (35mm equivalent focal length = 18mm) with built-in wide panel
- Bounce capability: Down 30 degree, Up: 60 degree
- 3 modes: TTL-AUTO, AUTO, Manual, RC
- AAA(R03) 2 alkaline batteries or AAA(R03)2 NiMH batteries