Shipping & Delivery
Pick your prefered delivery method
Gosselin offers your three SIMPLE options to get your order:
- Home Delivery by Canada Post.
- Delivered at the nearest Canada Post pickup point. Perfect if you cannot be home when your package is delivered; simply pick it up at the post office on your way home.
- In-store pick up for FREE at the nearest Gosselin store. It's also a great opportunity to get some tips on your new acquisition. You will receive an email alert when your order is ready to be picked up. Simply show up at the chosen store and have the following documents with you:
IMPORTANT: Only the owner of the credit card used to place the order is authorized to picked it up in store.
Delivery with Gosselin is SIMPLE and AFFORDABLE
|All provinces excluding NU, YT & NT **||NU, YT & NT|
|Product orders over $99 *||FREE||$14.95|
|Product orders less than $99 *||$9.95||$29.95|
|Prints and customized photo products over $49 *||FREE||n/a|
|Prints and customized photo products under $49 *||$6.95||n/a|
* Before taxes, shipped with Canada Post Xpresspost. Excluding lab chemicals or bulky items such as printers and backgrounds. In some cases, and upon your approval, additional shipping fees may be charged based on the weight and dimensions of the items you ordered.
** All Canadian provinces, excluding Newfoundland and Labrador (NL), Northwest Territories (NT), Nunavut (NU), and Yukon (YT). Applicable shipping fees for these provinces and territories and found in the next columns. Additional charges apply to deliveries to certain remote areas outside of our standard delivery zone.
When products are in stock at our Laval wharehouse, they are usually shipped the same day.
According to Canada Post standards, expected delivery time is as follows:
- 1 business day for deliveries in Montreal, Quebec City or Ottawa.
- 2 to 3 business days for deliveries in the province, or in some cities in Ontario and the Maritimes.
- 3 to 7 business days for other places
We keep you informed during the whole process
You will receive updates on a regular basis informing you on your order status:
- To confirm we have received your order
- To confirm your order has been shipped, the same day in most cases, along with a Canada Post tracking number
- If we do not have the items you ordered in stock, we will inform you on any delay
If you order multiple items, you may receive them in separate shipments. Shipping fees for the entire order will be charged when your first item has shipped. You will receive an email notification for every shipment with individual tracking numbers.
You may also log into your account 24/7 to get the latest status for your order. To do so, click on My Account on top of this page and click on Order Tracking or click here. On the Shipping & Delivery page, you can see the status of your order, the items ordered, expected delivery date, and also track your order.
The safety of your package is our priority
All our shipments contain valuable material and the delivery company is required to obtain a signature upon delivery.
Orders of $1,000 or more will be delivered at the nearest post office. The person picking it up has to be the one whose name appear on the credit card used to order. An ID will be required.
- Gosselin online store sells and ships items only inside Canada.
- No package can be shipped to a P.O. box, a third-party freight company, or to an address outside Canada.
- We cannot ship seperate items of a single order to multiple delivery locations.
- For all problems related to your order, please contact Gosselin Customer Service by email at [email protected]. A live support is also available online:
Thursday and Friday: 8:30 AM to 9 PM
Saturday: 9 AM to 5 PM
Sunday : 10 AM to 5 PM