Scanning orders must be placed in store.
Negatives & Photos
Have Gosselin scan your negatives, photos and video still frames so you can view, share or reprint your favourite memories!
Have a large stack of photos you want scanned? We have the perfect solution for you: a memory box! For as little as $129.00, we scan up to 1,000 of your favourite photos, which we save on a DVD.
|Individual Photos||Starting at $0.20|
|Memory Box (1,000 photos max)||$129.99|
|35mm or APS Format||Starting at $0.49|
|Other Formats||Starting at $1.99|
It's quick and easy!
- Drop by the store to get a memory box, in which you can place up to 1,000 photos.
- Add the photos you want to scan.
- Bring the box back in store.
- Come pick up your original photos and the DVD of the scanned photos a few days later.
<p style="text-align: center;"><a class="button" href="https://gosselinphoto.ca/en/gosselin-boite-a-souvenirs" target="_blank">SHOP NOW</a></p>
A few things to remember
- Photos must be between 2 x 3 and 8 x 12 inches. We don’t accept any rigid photos (Polaroid or Fuji Instax-type).
- All photos will be scanned in 300 dpi, in JPG format.
- The photos must not have any staples, tape or other materials that could damage our equipment.
- Your photos will not necessarily be scanned in the order in which you placed them in the box.
- If the box contains more than 1,000 photos, additional photos will be charged at the unit price or the price of another memory box, whichever is more cost-effective for you.
- Larger photos and rigid or fragile photos will be charged per unit, at the regular price.
Negatives & Slides
If you would love to see your old slides again, but don’t have a projector, we can help! Dig out that mountain of slides and negatives from the back of your closet and bring them to us!
What you can expect:
- Slides and negatives must be in 35 mm or APS format.
- They will be scanned at 300 dpi, in JPEG format.
- We clean your slides with compressed air.
- We rotate them if necessary.
- We use ICE technology that analyzes, detects and automatically compensates for scratches and dust.
- We crop to remove borders.
- We create a folder per carousel or protective sheet.
- Images are automatically consecutively numbered in the folders (0001, 0002, 0003, etc).
- We improve image contrast, colour and density.
|4 x 6 - 1 to 4||$1.99|
|4 x 6 - 5 to 49||$0.99|
|4 x 6 - 50 to 99||$0.30|
|4 x 6 - 100 to 249||$0.25|
|4 x 6 - 250 or more||$0.20|
|5 x 7||$2.99|
|8 x 10||$5.99|
|11 x 14||$11.99|
|12 x 18||$13.99|
|20 x 24||$18.99|
|Up to 1,000 photos, 8 x 10 max||$129.99|
|1 to 4||$1.99|
|5 to 25||$0.99|
|26 to 99||$0.79|
|100 to 299||$0.59|
|300 or more||$0.49|
|1 to 4||$5.99|
|5 to 49||$3.99|
|50 or more||$1.99|
|16 GB USB Drive||$9.99|