The ALTA PRO 2+ 263CB 100 Carbon Fiber Tripod kit combines the lightweight ALTA PRO 2+ 263CT Carbon Fiber tripod legs with the Multi-Angle Center Column along with the rugged Vanguard ALTA BH-100 ball head. The ALTA BH-100 ball head will appeal to many users in wedding, portrait, action and the macro shot markets. This head allows you to reposition your camera easily and allows you to get the shot quickly while not missing any action. Its versatile movement provides almost limitless positioning with 360° panning and 90° tilt. The built-in friction system allows you to apply some drag to the ball so that you can easily work with your subject while still making effortless camera movements. ARCA compatible QS plates allow you to mount your gear on any item that accepts the ARCA style locking system. Its magnesium alloy construction provides lightweight, long-lasting durability!
Lightweight, compact and built for location shooting. The 3 section Alta Pro 2+ 263CT carbon fiber tripod is capable of load capacities up to 15.4lbs/7kg. This lightweight tripod has ergonomic ¼ turn lock and unlock twist style leg locks. Multi-degree setting leg angle selections allow you complete flexibility to reach the maximum height of 68.25”/173.2cm or combined with the Vanguard MACC you can get down as low 9”/23cm.
- The Alta BH-100 head is built with a Magnesium Alloy which provides lightweight construction and long-lasting durability
- Arca-type quick release system with a built-in safety pin
- 2 Bubble levels
- Anodized center ball for extremely fluid movement without sacrificing control
- The Alta BH-100 works with an Arca-type quick release system & built-in safety pin
- The tripod is a 3-section lightweight carbon fiber tripod
- ¼ turn lock/unlock twist lock legs
- Incorporates the Vanguard Multi-Angle Center Column (MACC)
- 4 labeled multi-leg angle selections (20°, 40°, 60°, 80°)
- Anti-Slip rubber feet – Remove and replace with optional spiked feet
- The kit is optimized to handle a load capacity up to 15.4lbs/7kg